Arrowhead Lodge Recovery is a Residential-Only Rehab for Mature Men | Average Client Age is 45-65
All addiction recovery resources listed are provided for your information only. Arrowhead Lodge Recovery does not endorse any specific programs or companies. We suggest that you routinely check references and always use good judgment and discretion when selecting any of the resources provided. Accordingly, we cannot be held liable for the accuracy of this information, nor for the quality of services rendered. The alcoholism, drug treatment and other resources listed below may help make the recovery journey a successful one. There is a great deal of information and help available, and we hope that you will take the first step in the battle against addictive behaviors, chemical dependency and substance abuse.
- Addiction Recovery Consulting Services – Alcoholism, drug and behavioral addiction interventions including consulting and addiction assessments. Headquartered in the San Francisco Metro, California Bay Area, intervention services are available nationwide.
- Intervention Service – Keith Fierman – Keith Fierman, CDAC is a counselor and associate at Alabama Therapy Associates specializing in addiction counseling. He is a professional interventionist and a preferred interventionist for the Betty Ford Center.
- Taylor Interventions of Beverly Hills California – Dallas Taylor, former drummer of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, is a renowned drug and alcoholism interventionist who devotes his time to working with recovering addicts and their families.
- Drug and Alcohol Intervention Services-This site provides you with what you need to know about interventions and about the addict you are trying to help.
- West Coast Counseling Center – Psychological Services, Couples Counseling, Dating Issues, Group Therapy and Addiction Treatment in Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley
- Detox Solutions of the Palm Beaches – Detox Solutions of the Palm Beaches is licensed by the State of Florida to provide outpatient detox.
- Family Recovery Specialists -Family Recovery Specialists offers adolescent and adult substance abuse counselors, treatment and consulting in Miami, Florida.
- Arrowhead Lodge Recovery – Located in the mountains above Prescott, Arizona. Addiction Recovery for mature men; our average client is age 45-65. We treat addiction, alcoholism, prescription opiate dependency, depression, co-occurring disorders, dual diagnosis, trauma, sex and love addiction, impaired professionals addiction treatment.
- Cottonwood Tucson – Addiction, drug rehab and behavioral health treatment for those suffering from alcoholism, drug addiction, prescription med abuse, depression, co-occurring disorders, dual diagnosis, co-dependency and trauma.
- 10 Acre Ranch – Long-term affordable residential drug and alcohol rehab for men, with a focus on relapse prevention. Facility is located in Riverside, California. All programs are 12-step based.
- Hemet Valley Recovery Center – An acute care primary treatment center located in a beautiful Valley between Palm Springs and Riverside California. Licensed as a Chemical Dependency Rehabilitation Hospital (CDRH) and also has an Older Adult Treatment Track Program.
- Whiteside Manor – Located in Riverside California, serving Southern California and beyond. CARF-certified, affordable drug and alcohol treatment center for men and women dedicated to recovery from drug and alcohol addiction.
- Design For Change Recovery – Design For Change Recovery Services is a full service recovery center that offers tiered levels of treatment for drug addiction and alcoholism.
- Drug Rehab and Alcoholism Treatment in West Palm Beach – Drug and alcohol rehab center located in West Palm Beach South Florida, Synergy Group Services utilizes Traditional, HOLISTIC, and Alternative Medicine. Most major insurance and credit cards accepted.
- Southern California Drug Rehab, Alcoholism Treatment and Recovery – Finding the right drug or alcohol treatment center can be the hardest part of beginning the recovery process. At our treatment center, we evaluate and fulfill the needs of our clients by working with them on a one-on-one basis. We offer our treatment plans at reasonable costs because addiction and alcoholism affect everybody.
- Celebrate Hope – Celebrate Hope is a Christian Residential Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Program, located in the coastal communities of Orange County Southern California.
- AToN Center – AToN Center is a sanctuary staffed with highly trained doctors and recovery personnel that offers an individualized and integrated program of recovery for those seeking respite from problematic drug and alcohol abuse.
- Celebrate Hope – Celebrate Hope is a California Christian Residential Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Program, located in the coastal communities of Orange County Southern California.
- Growth Extended -Our vision is to provide teens and adults with addictions the training and guidance necessary to disembark from their path of destruction.
- Adolescent Growth -At Adolescent Growth, our mission is to excel at the delivery of quality mental health care to persons 12-17 years of age. Adolescent Growth is a family owned business that was founded in 2005.
Sober Living Houses
- Doron’s House – Doron’s house is co-ed sober living for adults 18 and over who have completed residential treatment for addiction or dual-diagnosis.
- Pacific Shores Recovery – For over a decade Pacific Shores Recovery, located in beautiful Orange County, California has been a leader in providing sober living home environments and transitional housing solutions for those recovering from alcohol and/or drug addiction.
- Bruzzo Law – Attorney William W. Bruzzo practices criminal law exclusively in Orange County California, headquartered in the City of Santa Ana.
- Ibsen Law – Our office dedicates itself primarily to criminal defense. Defending Clients in North Carolina and South Carolina. As a former prosecutor, Carilyn understands how imperative it is to hire a competent and effective attorney.
- Law Office of Katie Walsh – All Criminal Defense Emphasizing Juvenile Law & Victim Rights in Orange County, CA.
- Law Office of Ronald Brower – Ronald G. Brower, Attorney at Law – practice limited to Criminal Defense and DUI Law – is located in Orange, California, in the Orange County area.
Intensive Outpatient and/or Transitional Living
- Canyon Crossing Recovery – Canyon Crossing Recovery is a gender specific structured transitional living facility coupled with an Intensive Outpatient program for women.
- The Zen Recovery Path – Our holistic addiction treatment program focuses on a clean and sober lifestyle and addresses the entire continuum of care specializing in day programs, intensive outpatient (IOP) and outpatient services.
General Recovery Resources
- Alcohol Rehab Guide: Online resource. Our goal is to help these individuals and their loved ones by providing them with information on the signs of an alcohol addiction, the effects and the support options for those involved.
- Drugwatch.com – Drug Information – Drugwatch.com features up to date information on the thousands of medications, their side effects, and potential addictive qualities. Also provides the latest on FDA drug alerts including the most recent accutane side effects .
- Accutane Side Effects
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Al-Anon and Alateen
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Cocaine Anonymous
- Gamblers Anonymous
- US Counties – USCounties.com is designed to be a reliable and comprehensive source of information on any county in the United States.
- Sex Addicts Anonymous
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
- Online Gamers Anonymous
- Debtors Anonymous
- Spenders Anonymous
- Emotions Anonymous
- Depression Anonymous
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Sex Addiction – Los Angeles – Holistic, sex addiction treatment for the individual, partner and couple. Recover your sexual health.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Admin (SAMSA) – Branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It is charged with improving the quality and availability of prevention, treatment, and rehabilitative services in order to reduce illness, death, disability, and cost to society.
- The Dangers of Drunk Driving, article http://alcoholawareness.org/information/drunk-driving.html