Functional Alcoholics - Double Lives | The Dangers of 'Secret' Alcoholism. High functioning alcoholics are often
RESIDENTIAL DRUG AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT CENTER FOR MATURE MEN | AVERAGE CLIENT AGE 45 – 65
HELPING MEN TAKE BACK THEIR LIVES AND EXPERIENCE JOYFUL LIVING AGAIN
ARROWHEAD LODGE RECOVERY
EXPERIENCE ADDICTION RECOVERY
Arrowhead Lodge Recovery is a men's rehab tucked away in a private and secluded location in the Rocky Mountain pines of Northern Arizona.
We are a man’s retreat from the hustle and bustle of the daily grind. Our clients feel safe here and are able to open up and work on tough emotional issues around alcoholism, functional alcoholism, opioid addiction and chronic pain and trauma. We not only desire to help our residents return sober to their families and careers. We help our patients discover how to thrive in life without the use of mood-altering drugs or alcohol; and to find fulfillment, peace and lasting joy.
Now I am able to work again without opioids. You guys (Arrowhead Lodge) gave me my life back!
- Bruce P, Age 59See Our Reviews
There is something to be said about recovering in a natural setting where the deer graze, coyotes howl, and hawks and eagles soar that helps men reconnect with nature and their authenticity.
It’s difficult to describe just how peaceful it is at Arrowhead Lodge Recovery, in Prescott National Forest.
You need to be here to experience it firsthand.Photo Tour
- I can feel myself relax more and my anxiety go down. I’ve been through four detoxes and two rehabs and my life is still unmanageable. I am blessed to be at Arrowhead Lodge.
- When I came to Arrowhead Lodge I was a broken soul – mentally, spiritually and physically. I didn’t know why I used and I didn’t know why I couldn’t stop. With the tools I found…
- Ken, thank you so much for giving A. the opportunity of a lifetime. I don’t know where we would be if it weren’t for you. Words can’t thank you enough!
- I’ve been through treatment before and Arrowhead Lodge is the best. My treatment team was professional and I benefited a lot from my stay there.